Tuesday 13 November 2007

PRESENTATION

Hello everybody,

After a course about ICTS, I've found a new and interesting "door" to the world of new technologies, which can offer new ways in order to improve my teaching practice.
Now, the hardest part comes and I will have to put into practise all what I have learnt in order to make some changes and work hard in order to improve my teaching and motivate my students using new technologies.
The aim of this blog is to promote communication between English teachers or teachers of other subjects and share different teaching tecniques, games or ideas which can help us to improve our teaching practice with ESL/EFL learners.

The idea is to create a place where we can talk about our experiences. Sometimes I feel that I need someone to talk about the same interests and why not problems when teaching.

All ideas in order to improve this blog are welcome and please feel free to leave your comments.


No comments: